I just have to remember that it's a phase. I feel like Mason's entered the "terrible twos" a little early. My mom tells me that for all 5 of us kids it was the odd years (1yr, 3yrs, 5yrs, etc) that were the most challenging. Who knows- but it does seem like last week he turned into a different child:
- He threw himself on the floor and had a fit at Home Depot when I wouldn't let him carry the window film box. After I snatched him up, he continued to yell loudly {which reverberated through the acoustic store} until we got to the register where he proceeded to act like nothing was wrong.
- He hit the Nanny purposefully one day last week. Another day, he hit my face and scratched the edge of my lip; it bled and looked like I had a cold sore for a day.
- He's been going after my knees, elbows, and fingers trying to bite down {so weird}.
- He got mad when I closed the door to go to the restroom once and went around the living room, kitchen, and sunroom pulling everything he could down and scattered toys everywhere. He even found a napkin and ripped it into shreds, leaving tiny pieces all over the living room.
We still have our sweet moments. And I'm going to relish every one of them because they're not as consistent as they used to be...
2 comments:
He's adorable and I love his little outfit! Nate went through the same stage..it does get better! :o)
So cute! We are definitely in the tantrum stage...and it aint fun! lol But they are kind of cute..even when they are throwing those fits! Love those pants on Mr. Cuteness by the way :)
Post a Comment