Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slide Slide Slippity Slide

Oh how my little guy adores the playground.
All I have to do is put him at the top of the slide and he inches his booty to the edge on his own.
We're having some potential safety hazards arise...Mason sometimes likes to dangerously look over the edge of a tall platform; he's already tried to step off on his own {of course I caught him}. And he thinks he can already walk down the steps WITHOUT holding onto the rail.
Check out that static-y hair!
He's started to become more curious about dirt...gross! I try to teach him that it's "Yucky and Dirty" but he just picked up a pinecone with the other hand and started grasping for more dirty mulch with the other *sigh*.

Just to note: I cannot stand snails, worms, and am particularly grossed out by SLUGS! Mason Tinsley, if you bring those things to me OR ever try to eat them, your mommy will run the other way and you may be left on the playground {teasing...sort of}.
Oh and he really liked the tallest spiral slide...he kept twisting and bonking his head on the way down. It looked dangerous; the bonk noise and red forehead sounded like it would hurt BUT NO, he really wanted to keep sliding down this slide. After 3 times, Mommy said "Enough!"

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

Colton likes dirt too... and mud puddles, and other dirty stuff. That is a boy for you! It's in their DNA! I don't know if there is anything we can do about it :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker