Friday, March 5, 2010

What To Wear

Spring's almost here! Which means Easter is right around the corner.
I have a few options to choose from {bottom right was part of his birthday gift & it's already been worn} so we may have to see what the weather is like. The top 2 would work for cooler weather; and there are a couple "little man" choices and a couple of traditional baby outfits.
Here's my little guy Easter 2009. I can't believe how much he's changed in 11 months!

And while it'll be fun to dress him up, put together his basket, and have an egg hunt, I'm also excited to be able to share with Mason why it is that we celebrate Easter. I realize it might be a challenge to teach a little one about God and our faith, but then again isn't it children who often have greater faith than adults?

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker