"...Laid back (with my mind on my mommy and my mommy on my mind)"
HURRAH- Mason actually used a STRAW Sippy Cup yesterday!
Last week a fellow Mommy introduced us to organic fruit purees by Revolution Foods. The great thing about these pouches is they're travel-friendly, kid-friendly, and only packed with healthy organic fruit purees!
This morning when I was feeding Mason his breakfast, I let him try feeding himself with the pouch. He started sucking up the pouch and I realized he has the tongue and sucking movement down, he just needed some help applying that same skill to a straw. I snuck the straw sippy cup in and he drank about 2oz of milk with it. It's a HUGE improvement as he's not interested at all in traditional sippy cups. Yay!

2 comments:
Hooray for Mason! Total sidenote, but I love your skirt! Very cute.
Yay, Mason!
Post a Comment