Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How Much Is That Doggie In the Window

We went to go visit Baby Sophia Grace again this past weekend. She's 2 weeks old and her Mommy & Daddy are doing great!

They even gifted Mason a special barking puppy toy...Mason can't get enough of this little toy and I'm afraid we may very well have to become dog owners in the next 5 years or so.
Saturday was sunny and beautiful so Aunt Mary and Uncle Josh took Baby Sophie out for her first walk. Mason was so proud to show her off.
Sophie enjoyed that gorgeous outting and Mason kept watch over her to make sure she was okay.

There she is- my long and skinny niece! She is such a pretty baby too. Her skin is clear and that head of hair shows some serious signs of future ringlets {like her mommy has naturally}.
And then of course Mason was able to sneak in some good Aunt Mary time {since he has that major crush on her an all...}
PS doesn't she look fab for just having a baby 2 weeks prior?
And then it was just so pretty outside that Mason had to run all over the place. We tried out the park, but there were lots of big kids running around {pushing hazard!}
So I just took Mason out to a field and he ran around for an hour straight. I thought it'd wear him out, but he wore me out first!
And as hard as I tried, the one photo where we're both looking at my camera phone, a gust of wind blew my hair up and over my face *sigh*
I took a video of Mason's strange behavior at the park. I thought he was being a bear or a monster, but then after Gigi's review she suggested he was copying his toy dog who barks...it's hilarious because he's copying exactly what the little dog does:
"Aarrrf Aarrf" (emphatic barking while moving his whole body)
*pause* (moving lips with no sound)
"Aarrrf Aarrf"...
REPEAT
Funny little guy!


No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker