I just love weekends! I get uninterrupted one-on-one time with Mason and it's a treat to get to spend the days with him.
Why good morning Mason Tinsley...
I'd ask where your pants are, but I certainly don't want to disturb your morning cup of milk since you take it so seriously...
Yes that morning jog put you right to sleep...
And while we're out and about, I think it's time for a professional haircut. Perhaps one that will help disguise where your mommy botched the back with her first attempt...
Taking the shirt off was much wise than trying to keep a smock over you since you like to remove your clothes now.
Thankfully there was a little girls party in the next section that helped keep your attentions...of course. But anything to distract you is appreciated while we're dealing with a wiggly boy and sharp scissors near your head.
We're almost done. You'll look so sharp when we see Grandadder and Aunt BeeBee next weekend.
Oh Mason Tinsley, you're sooooo COOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment