Hope you have a lovely weekend- we're excited to be spending it with family!
And while Mr. Preppy is still stealing my phone and running away from me, I'm hoping for some beautiful weather so I can put him out...on a leash {just kidding}.
I saw a baby leashed to a dog run in our neighborhood in Montgomery. She was in one of those rolling baby chairs with a tray around it. No adult in sight. I drove right past, because it took me a few minutes to process. When I got home, I turned around and drove back because it scared me. When I got back child wasn't there any more. I'm not sure what I would have done had she still been there.
Please don't put him out on a leash! (I know you were kidding.) :)
1 comment:
I saw a baby leashed to a dog run in our neighborhood in Montgomery. She was in one of those rolling baby chairs with a tray around it. No adult in sight. I drove right past, because it took me a few minutes to process. When I got home, I turned around and drove back because it scared me. When I got back child wasn't there any more. I'm not sure what I would have done had she still been there.
Please don't put him out on a leash! (I know you were kidding.) :)
Post a Comment