Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rock and Roll

I would love it if I could catch Mason's first time to crawl, first steps, first *insert whatever milestone here*, but it just ain't gonna happen. First of all, he is intrigued by the camera, so I often have to distract him when I'm filming otherwise he'll stare at the lens rather than continuing to perform. Bad monkey bad!

At least I was able to get him "rocking" and rolling on video. He just started doing this Friday night.

I've tried to make a habit of putting him on the ground when he's happy rather than carrying him all the time so he gets his exercise in, builds up his strength, and practices those motor skills. Looks like he's found an ounce of independence....the next step is crawling! Apparently I'm going to have to buy that baby gate soon (that and the outlet plugs, drawer stops, corner protectors, fireplace cushion, have my house professionally cleaned, etc.)

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker