Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6-Months Old

He's halfway to 1 year old and I still cannot fathom how I could love any person more than I love this kiddo.

At 6 Months, Mason's...well I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves:
Ha-ha, it's not quite what you'd think. These were poses I had to put Mason in (although he remained steady and sturdy while I snapped the photos).

No, he's not yet crawling, doing push ups, nor is he pulling up on furniture by himself. Although he's still incredibly mobile rolling around and "scooting" along the ground. I'd been concerned as he's only said, "Muwah Muwah" when he's been upset (close to "Mama" but I don't count it since he was upset). But today, on his 6-month anniversary date, he said "Baba." Yay! He makes noises all the time, like a pterodactyl.

At 6 months, he's so smiley and silly.

He loves to roll around (he stopped to stare at the camera in the middle of a roll)
And the world is his oyster...or in baby terms, his playground.
*EDIT*
At our 6-month well visit, Mason's stats are...
Length: 25.75 inches
Weight: 15 lbs, 9.5 oz
Head Circumference: 16.75 inches
He's 50th percentile for length, but dropped to 25% in weight. It's not suprising though as he's been extremely active. Thankfully Dr. C says it's of no concern and advised he might drop even lower for our next Well Visit depending on his activity level.

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

I told you not to worry about the talking! He said ba-ba! Do you feel better now??? :)

Jamie Grizzle said...

I adore him! I was just thinking this morning - OMG Mason was 6 months old yesterday! How crazy is that???

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker