Despite fighting off a little cold (Mason's first sickness...blehhck runny nose...blehhck sneezing...blehhck baby coughs), today's been a great day. He slept 9 hours straight last night (WOOHOO!) and today we had a great surprise arrive via FedEx.
Our Boon Flair High Chair! Woohoo!
Look at his sad little smile...he's forcing himself to be happy, his eyes aren't bright, and you can tell he's just not himself.
At least the chair looks good (ok, I'm teasing...sort of).

I highly recommend www.babycatalog.com for shopping Online. I also Googled a 5% coupon prior to placing my order. I want to report that I had a horrible experience with http://www.happybabystore.com/ and am still awaiting my refund. Note: I usually search for Website reviews in addition to product reviews, however I failed to do it this time and am paying for it now. At least I paid through PayPal so I'm able to dispute the charge.
1 comment:
He looks so cute in his new chair! I roll Colton all over the house in his. Give him some cheerios and he is good to go!
Post a Comment