Thursday, August 6, 2009

Deals & Steals

In lieu of my poor bargain shopping (read post below), I thought I'd pass along some deals & steals out there right now.


I bought Mason a dozen different items at dirt cheap prices. Polo-style bodysuits (not Ralph Lauren brand) for $2.39 each, and several shorts for $3.60 each.


Right now you can get an additional 25% off of select sale items. Yummy!
Preggers and moms of babies should subscribe. They have daily deals (even on the weekends) that are discounted 50-80%. But you have to act fast because the great deals sell out quickly (posted at 10am CST).


Also, if you're making an Online purchase, I'd recommend Googling the name of the store/Website and the word "coupon" to see if you can pull up a valid promotion code for an additional discount off your purchase or a promotional freebie. Some of them even have free shipping codes. Here are some sites that have valid codes- http://www.retailmenot.com/ & http://www.couponshare.com/

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker