Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dakota's Growing Wardrobe

Here they are...
Black & White Itty Bitty Dress...
{If you recognize the fabrics, it's probably because it's from HERE}
An Altered Itty Bitty Dresss:
{I made this a larger size 3-6 mos and adjusted the pattern to have shoulder snaps rather than ties. Oh & this was leftover fabric/trim from burp cloths that Gigi sewed for Mason 2 yrs ago}
Twirly Skirt Onesie:

{I love that I can re-use Mason's old onesies by simply embellishing or adding a skirt}

Absolutely Adorable Girly Dress:

{It's a pillowcase dress! Only with 3 rows of fantastically feminine ruffles-all zigzagged. Yes it took a while, but was sooo worth it!}

Tres Chic Dress:

{This is another pillowcase dress but I added a ruffled ribbon flower. Tres chic...non?}

What's been so fun is being able to use remnants, Mason's old onesies, and trim I've had on-hand. I feel much more confident sewing and experimenting with different ideas.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love them, Amanda! As if Miss Dakota wasn't already going to be the cutest girl around; she'll have the cutest dresses, too. :)

Cindy said...

Wow, have you THOUGHT of creating an online store like zulily.com and selling some of your items? You are truly talented! Little Dakota is going to be gorgeous head to toe!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

That ruffle dress is a-dor-a-ble! You should set up an etsy shop. I know one momma who would buy from it. = )

Misty said...

gorgeous. do you have an etsy shop?? IF so let me know because I will be buying some dresses! :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker