I was fairly certain I didn't want a side-by-side option as I've seen the horrible struggles some moms have gone through trying to maneuver a bulky stroller that often won't fit through doors, narrow aisles, and with limited options to accomodate both a newborn and a toddler. A tandem stroller was the way to go for me! I've been drooling over this Baby Jogger City Select stroller for months...

With more than 16 different configurations, it's a great "grow with me" stroller and wasn't made available until last year 2010. According to all of the reviews {last year's and 2011 so far}, this puppy has incredible versatility with the doubles option, but still handles like a single stroller.
Guess which Mommy was in "Stroller Heaven" this week?
Guess which Mommy was in "Stroller Heaven" this week?
1 comment:
I tried this one out in the store (as a single) and wasn't a fan but I LOVE how it looks as a double! Looks like I'll need to have another baby soon so I can get one. = )
Post a Comment