Adding this tidbit in here for our family journal...
Today Scott came home after a long day of work travel and had been able to squeeze in a gym trip, pick up my last few grocery items, and make one short stop before heading home...he had a surprise!
It might sound silly, but it means so much to me. I love this man!
I'm not even a big fan of tattoos {obviously I don't judge people by them...}; it's just not my style and I don't think it necessarily adds to one's natural appearance/attraction. BUT since my husband has them {1 on his calf, his arms, chest, back, and both sides of his neck}, it means so much more that he has a permanent fixture now on his wedding finger. Believe it or not, this is his only tattoo that actually has meaning! All of his others were just for fun or because on a whim he decided he liked the design. But not this one...this one is for life...our life together!
1 comment:
That is super sweet! Love it!
Post a Comment