6 weeks to go {or less}...
- Braxton Hicks can be much more noticeable and even just as painful as some labor contractions for 2nd and subsequent pregnancies. Dr F shared how he delivered a baby on Monday and that poor mother had extremely painful BH contractions post-delivery. Nice. Something to look forward to...
- Dakota Kate's measuring 2 weeks ahead ...so at that point, it was 35 weeks. I asked if this meant she's a large baby and Dr F assured me that she could have simply been situated towards the top of my uterus. The
- My blood pressure remains normal! And since PIH hasn't been an issue this pregnancy, I'll definitely want to forgo an induction unless we hit around 40 weeks and I've had no progress at all. I'd like to go into labor naturally when Dakota's ready to be born and I'd also like to avoid Pitocin. Of course all of these expectations must be flexible, but it's what I have in my Birth Plan {which is kind of funny because I've had the Birth Plan prepared for about a month now}
Friday night I was up past 1am...SEWING! I still need to take photos, but I made 4 incredibly ADORABLE dresses and will post them soon.
2 comments:
You look beautiful! I'm glad things worked out during the false labor, I would probably have a few of those since I have no idea what to expect it to feel like!
You're so crafty, I wished I had the energy to sew like you can!
You look great! I love that dress on you that you're wearing in the picture.
I had contractions after Colton was born too...probably for about two weeks and they HURT! Guess it was only fair since I didn't have any beforehand :)
Post a Comment