I mentioned yesterday I've been quiet because the sewing machine was calling out to me all last week. Here are my completed projects over 6 days...not too shabby!
Embellished Onesies:
{Panda Onesie, Ruffled Bib Collar Onesie, Ninja Baby Onesie-that one's for Daddy since he's into anime and geek stuff, I added the black ruffle butt for extra cuteness}
{this thing is so tiny, it's possible she may not be able to use it but I bought the onesie super cheap/secondhand and figured that if I messed anything up that it wouldn't be a loss anyway...I think it turned out adorably}
{Betty generously shared this pattern twist-the pillowcase dress with a sweet ruffle bottom trim}
{this was from the Made By Rae tutorial I've seen floating around the blogosphere}
{this was also a pattern graciously shared by Betty-thank you so much again! it probably took me the longest to construct, but it was definitely worth it and the finishing details make it a nice quality too}
{this one is similar to the cuddle sack found on 2 Giggle Boxes, only I kept the bottom part attached so it still snaps underneath. the size is 6-12 months, but I figured DK would be cruising by the late Fall/Winter so I kept the skirt long and added a cute pleated collar to coordinate. it looks a little French, non?}
4 comments:
You have been busy! They are all so adorable! :)
I'm impressed!!!
Very cute! Love them all!
you are so talented! love them!
Post a Comment