Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Budding Sense of Humor

Mason has become quite our little house jester.
Scott played this YouTube clip of an Indian Midget Dancing for Mason several times {Click HERE or you can cut & paste this link to your http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq--g4zIuNA}. Daddy jokingly {and endearingly} calls Mason the "little Indian midget" because of how often our shirtless little child dances.
Well apparently, Mason's learned a new dance trick...and he joked with us tonight. He'll play an upbeat tune for a wild-man dance, and then towards the end of the song he freezes right before it turns off. This may not make much sense unless you watch the YouTube video, but while I don't see how the "Indian Midget Dance" is humorous, I find my son's imitation hilarious!

1 comment:

Jamie Grizzle said...

So cute. I love that little guy! Miss Dakota is going to have a good little dance instructor.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker