Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coming Together Nicely

All things PINK & GREEN...that's what Baby Dakota's made of!

Gigi and Grandadder are graciously gifting us with Dakota's Serena & Lily crib bedding! HURRAH! I've been jumping up and down for days in anticipation of her nursery coming together.

And while this means that Daddy will have to deal with a super-girlie room {he's still keeping most of the closet but is culling his tech gear...coolest Daddy eva!}, it also means that Baby Dakota will have a room for her naps, reading time, nursing, rocking, dolls, clothes, and changing and such.

Gigi had the bedding delivered to her house so she can work on some nursery art, custom-painted rocking chair, mobile, etc. It's AWESOME to have such a talented G!!! So I ordered the fabric samples to have on-hand and they arrived today...
Drooling yet? I still am!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love that bedding! I looked at it when I was pregnant with Abby. Can't wait to see the nursery. :o)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker