Friday, January 14, 2011

The Cradle

I'm drooling over this cool contraption: the Ontwerpduo Rockid Cradle. What a great idea to combine the cradle design with a rocker chair. And apparently, this can be converted into a regular rocker too.

On a related note, I'd like to announce that my husband has indeed "robbed the cradle"...I'm still in my 20s, but he turns 40 {yes, FORTY} next year! {even though I can only say this for 4 months}

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Jason will be 40 this year, and I love to tell him he makes me feel younger...because he'll always be older. ;)

Cindy said...

I was worried about that too. It happened to my girlfriend, first a girl and now a boy. I'm starting to wonder. Anyway, your husband doesn't look a day over 30, so he's lucky and you look great, so you two have been blessed with great genes!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker