Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dinner Date

Well, I started to title this post Playmates & Playdates, but it'd probably conjure up some Hugh Hefner images and that's not exactly what I was going for...

Nonetheless, tonight we had a blast with Carson & his Mommy at Chuy's restaurant.
Carson's a budding sports athlete- seriously he throws farther already than I can!
The boys are really cute together. It's so much more fun as they become aware of one another and I loved catching Carson jibber-jabbering to Mason...of course he says actual words, but we're working on ours!
After they were done chasing each other around, they had to explore the dried-up fountain...
Carson must've been pointing out something very interesting too.
It was good to get out of the house and even better to get to see our friends- Yay for a great start to 2011!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker