Saturday, January 29, 2011

Still in the Crib

Mason still climbs in and out of his crib for fun during the day, but he's never done it in the middle of the night or after waking up from a nap. Sooooo, we're not going to convert the crib until he does. However, I realized that the boy needs his own pillow. He started using a decorative pillow {very poofy and small} to rest his head on, but he's becoming a big boy so that merits a big boy pillow.

Thankfully I had some giraffe minky fabric leftover and made him a pillowcase for his very own Big Boy Pillow. He uses it, but wasn't nearly as excited as his Mommy was about making it. After I complete some of his small birthday projects, I'll use the sewing machine to attempt to make some clothes.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker