Mason *needs* some cold-weather clothes. I didn't really plan for it to get cool this soon, I guess the season just snuck up on me. And believe it or not, I actually don't have that many Winter clothes for him; even the jackets I have are all 12-mo so they're too large. It's tough to judge what size he'll be for the different seasons. And then now my boy is "flooding" with his khakis. Yep, it's definitely time to go back through his closet to sort through things and assess what he needs for the cold. I know I have some nice warm-weather clothes, tags still attached, that will be resold at consignment. Arrrrgggghhhhh! Didn't I just go on a shopping spree for my stylish boy?
Sunday I put a couple of layers on him and we went out to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather...blue skies, crisp air, and a sunshiney day.
1 comment:
I need to check out Zeker's clothes. I bet I have some. What size is Mason in? I have a lot of summer stuff for next year too!
Post a Comment