Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Homemade Babyfood

Haley rocks! She and Miss Mary Ella graciously lent us their superfancywaycool Beaba Babycook. I've been meaning to try out this culinary appliance for about 2 months now, but tonight I was finally able to get around to using it.

The magnificent contraption known as the Beaba Babycook
My humongous bag of organic carrots {oh and an apple I sliced for M to munch on while I was cooking}
Chop Chop!
Some Like it Hot
Pureed Carrot Mess
Et Voila! Mason will be able to see in the dark...

I was able to fix 5 medium-sized carrots at a time. The Babycook has greater capacity than you might initially think. I didn't have to worry about checking on the steam time as it's automatic, and the puree was of great consistency and very easy to blend. The Beaba is super cool as it steams, blends, warms, and defrosts...all in one machine.

Thank you Morgan family!

1 comment:

Haley said...

You are totally welcome! So glad someone is getting some good use out of it!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker