Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Let's see, we stretched this Halloween holiday out...

Friday night was fun at the park with an inflatable Haunted House, trick-or-treating, hotdog meal, hayride (although we didn't participate...Gigi would appreciate this as she had fears of injury).
Since Mason rode in the stroller that night, the Ninja costume ended up being a good fit. Here he is in stealth mode.
But he didn't really appreciate the fact that Mommy wanted a Fall photo op. I guess either the hay was scary, or putting him down randomly and walking away to take a picture was...

On Saturday, we had a blast at Susie's Halloween party. First with teens and then with adults.
He soaked up the attention...as usual. Mason's such a party animal!

Mason says Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

That is a great costume!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker