Monday, September 21, 2009

Stylin' Boy

I just realized that the ratio of Mason's new clothes to mine is probably something like 10:1
It's just much more fun shopping for my little man rather than shopping for myself. I try on clothes and then end up depressed because it's either: a) too small; b) not flattering; c) too expensive; or d) all of the above. So I fit in my shopping/fashionista-wannabe fix by dressing my son up like he's a miniature little man...like he's a doll. I'm sure he'll appreciate it one day- NOT!

Favorite places to shop for baby boy clothes:

Preppy

RalphLauren.com

Baby Gap

Gymboree

Traditional

Janie and Jack

Smocked

My Messy Monkeys

Windmill Kids

Tricia's Baby Station

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

LOVE Tricia's Baby Station. I'm there all the time... I buy my lace diaper covers from them for monogramming...

Rachel said...

Mason is always dressed soooo cute! Thank you for sharing some of the places you shop :o)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker