Monday, October 12, 2009

Mobile Pics

I feel very blessed to have a camera phone. I know that for a lot of people this is just a "normal everyday accessory", but it's become a big deal to me since I'm able to record the little candid moments with Mason.

5.5 months- After traveling for business, "Coming home to this smiley guy....ROCKS!"
6 months- "Laundry Pile- Where's WALDO?"
6.5 months- while shopping at J.Crew, M looks like he's a little grasshopper taking instruction from his wise Uncle, "Uncle Batman & the Bug"
6.5 months- at Rosie's in Florence while visiting Uncle Josh & Aunt Mary, "We eat TexMex, Mason eats LV...poor teething baby"
7 months- I loved these bright, colorful plastic bibs from Wal-Mart but they stained M's cheeks when they got wet, "Cheap Red Bib = Red-Faced Baby"
7 months- at Cracker Barrel for breakfast Mason stuffed a creamer container in his mouth, "M won't take a paci, but he'll take cream with his coffee"
7 months- we got to the point of playing with our food and I had to put a stop to it "Baby Guacamole = Green Gooey Mess"
7.5 months "Bet you know where the corner of that paper went..."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He is just so darn cute...and those big brown eyes make me melt :o)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker