Monday, October 19, 2009

Climb Every Mountain

Tuesday night we went over to the Grizzles for some yummy food (I want that recipe James!), excellent company, and fun entertainment. Some fun of the evening: we had a monkey who went straight for the electrical outlets, ate every sort of paper he could find, and apparently knows how to climb stairs.

Here he is with Ben spotting him. Mason acted like he's always been able to climb those steps, although prior to Tuesday I'd never seen him climb our stairs.

Go get the Marley cat!

And we only bonked once...I think.

Man, this kid is cute!

1 comment:

Jamie Grizzle said...

We loved having you 2 over. Mason is great entertainment! I appreciate his help with cleaning my floors while he was there! ;)

I will try to email you that recipe tonight.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker