How early am I supposed to get a little boy involved in sports?
Mason's already so active and he interacts with his peers {finally!}- he'll both throw and kick around a ball now. I'd like to foster his athletic abilities, but don't want to push anything on to him for fear of burn out. BUT I've heard of kids starting organized sports as young as 2-3 years-old.

This kid looks like he's already ready for some baseball or golf
{tuck that shirt in!}
I'd project that his height will probably not allow for basketball and his size might limit him with football. I don't have a clue when it comes to sports anyhow. I suppose that's why I have so many questions on the topic. Maybe Mason won't want to be involved in sports at all. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!
1 comment:
We have a gymnastics place here that offers "tumbling" for 2 and 3 year old boys and girls.
From what I've heard from parents with children that attend, the kids get to do things like jump into the big foam pit, roll down the incline mat, etc.
These parents are mostly using it as a way for their children to interact with other kids and have some active fun.
Post a Comment