Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

Mommy Confession:

Ok, so don't call the Mommy Police, but I often wheel Mason into the living room for suppertime and we have TV dinners {awful I know, but not bad enough or I suppose I would have stopped this by now}. It's typically more for my benefit as Mason can take 30-45 minutes grazing at his dinner plate {and I don't necessarily want to buy a TV for the kitchen...again, awful I know}.

I've noticed that Mason enjoys both music and dancing...particularly fast-paced music. Last night I caught him doing the Egyptian head-bob, waving his right arm in the air while watching Dancing with the Stars. HILARIOUS!

{Did you notice he's got rhythm already!?!}

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

He's actually a pretty good dancer! Much better than Colt! Maybe Mason should go on Dancing With The Stars! I hear you can make about $200,000 for the 10 week series!

The Turner Family said...

OMG!! So cute!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker