I scored these items for $27 on Monday, the first public sale day. It was a great surprise to me that it wasn't crowded when I went {I went at an off-time, taking my lunch from 2pm-3pm knowing that it'd be after the lunch crowd but before school lets out}. I had no crowd issues and waited in line to checkout for maybe 8 minutes...SCORE!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Let's Go Shopping
Alright, for those of you Birmingham Mommies who haven't yet gone, Kid's Market and Mom has 25% off tomorrow and 50% off on Saturday.
I scored these items for $27 on Monday, the first public sale day. It was a great surprise to me that it wasn't crowded when I went {I went at an off-time, taking my lunch from 2pm-3pm knowing that it'd be after the lunch crowd but before school lets out}. I had no crowd issues and waited in line to checkout for maybe 8 minutes...SCORE!
Another great find was actually full-priced flip flops at Target. These babies are $2.50 and Mason does a great job walking in them. He has another pair that was also under $3 {Circo on clearance} but he doesn't walk as well in those. The cheap ones were the way to go...go figure!
I scored these items for $27 on Monday, the first public sale day. It was a great surprise to me that it wasn't crowded when I went {I went at an off-time, taking my lunch from 2pm-3pm knowing that it'd be after the lunch crowd but before school lets out}. I had no crowd issues and waited in line to checkout for maybe 8 minutes...SCORE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've got to check out Target for flip flops! I love his.
Post a Comment