Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

This year I got excited because Mason Tinsley can understand so much more. I woke him up and told him about how Easter is a special celebration because our Lord is risen and God's love and grace is more than we can imagine. Then I dressed him like a little girl in a smocked bunny outfit. He'll really appreciate this when he's a teenager =)
I put together Easter packages for him and his Uncles... Uncle Batman and Uncle Sean were sweet to watch Mason after church so I could cook.

We had a lovely lunch too!
Happy Easter!
Then after we all took a nice afternoon nap. Mason had an Easter egg hunt at home.
And then since it was such a pretty day, we had to venture to the park...it was packed.
We had so much fun we closed the park out {stayed until it was dark!} It was a pretty cool day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great, Amanda! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter. :O)

Jamie Grizzle said...

I can't believe the difference in Mason from last Easter to now! What a little man!

I am glad y'all had a good holiday. It was a beautiful Easter in B'ham this year!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker