Monday, April 12, 2010

Bromance

Yesterday was another gorgeous day and we were thrilled to have a playdate with C! Those silly boys enjoyed running around- here's M showing his "bromance" affection for C with a hug.
Those boys love the swings {sorry Leah, I cropped this weird- I was trying to rid of the random park-goers, cars & buildings in the background}
I didn't get a picture of it, but Mason tried his first Orange Dreamsicle...a hot sticky mess, but he enjoyed the sugary goodness. And while Leah was a good mommy who took 2 tiny licks and let C have the rest, I let my child test out a couple of times while I gobbled the rest. I justified that I'm monitoring Mason's refined sugar intake at this age {HA!}
Check out this face- I think I want to blow this one up and post it in my kitchen!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker