Thursday, October 16, 2008

What Will He Look Like

While there's no way to predict what Mason will look like before he's born, other than the 4-D Ultrasound later on, I sure hope he's as cute as these little boogers!

Oh I know I'm biased, but I love little Asian babies {some of these little guys are "mixed"} =)
P.S. I know I'm a freak. Almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I Googled 'cute, Asian, babies'. As a side note, if you do this, make sure you have your SafeSearch ON!

2 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I cannot tell you how excited this makes me. I am a little worried that I may try to steal your baby. I can't wait to meet Mason!!! P.S. He is already betrothed to marry my daughter, correct? I feel like you will agree that is the best decision for both of them.

Erin said...

These pics make me smile. He is going to be absolutely beautiful.

As a child, I liked Asian baby dolls because I thought Asian babies were much cuter than the Caucasian ones. I don't think I ever had one, though!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker