It's just a weird thing to have such an onset of physical changes all at once. Guess that's what happens when you're a vessel for growing another life.
Since I've been pregnant, here are some of the "fun" changes my body has developed...
- weight gain...duh! and hopefully it all stays in my belly =)
- enlarged breasts with larger and slightly darker areolas
- tiny patch of hair fuzz around the bellybutton (although if most were to look, it wouldn't be noticeable)
- facial acne (I had this pre-pregnancy and actually this is relatively under control sparing occasional weird areas like my eyebrows, upper lip, and chin)
- and while my back acne has cleared up considerably (thank goodness), I have chest and neck breakouts now that are horrible!
- dry skin on my upper arms
- a fattening of my face...please don't form the "mask of pregnancy" or the wider-spread nose (YUCK!)
- sweating, as before I didn't have a need to wear deodorant, now I sometimes sweat profusely even when I've applied anti-perspirant
No comments:
Post a Comment