Mason's first 2 teeth were normal...the bottom, central incisors came in at 6 months.
Now 1.5 months after his first two teeth were cut, the weirdest thing happened. Lately he's had moments of being especially fussy (the week before last wasn't good and there were some moments today when I could tell he was in pain) so I knew the next 2 were coming in. Today at church I felt 2 teeth had broken through on the top. I just assumed they were the normal top central incisors...BUT they're the top LATERAL INCISORS! When I'd felt the tooth buds, I couldn't really tell where in his mouth they were located. But yes, apparently he's on a schedule of his own- veering off of "the book."
All I have to say is my child is going to look like a freak with his fraggle-toothed mouth.
Hurrah.
I don't like teeth anyhow. Right now they hurt him like the dickens...and he hurts me as he gnaws on my legs/elbows/fingers/shoulder while teething and most unfortunately while feeding. Yes, we may be weaning sooner than I had wanted. Those crazy La Leche League people told me "Oh no, out of our whole group no one was bitten." Liars!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment