Sunday, September 27, 2009

Monkey at the Park

After what seemed like eons of rainy days, today was a gorgeous day so we headed out to the park. We actually went for a jog in the park yesterday too, but it rained on us in the middle of my run so I definitely didn't enjoy the muddy jogging.
A sleepy Mace.
Poor groggy baby. But he was pleased to see it was sunny too.
Here he is fully awake.
He found the green grass.
And then crawled away to find lots more green grass. {yes, I realize this is totally BORING}
He's still too little to play on the jungle gym. But he enjoyed watching bigger kids climb, slide, and trek through the playground.
But nevertheless, he tried to entertain himself.
I kept having to peel him off of the gym as he used every surface for teething
(on a public playground...nasty! hope we don't get sick this week)
Mason thought the slide was much more tasty than fun.

One day soon, he'll enjoy playgrounds for playing and not teething. I hope!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker