Monday, September 21, 2009

Cool Shirt Kiddo

Mason now has the coolest shirt ever!
Our friend Martina of The Monogrammin' Momma, made us this wayyy cool Alabama t-shirt and Mason was able to sport his team spirit this past Saturday. I'm pretty sure he was the good luck charm...that's why we slaughtered North Texas 53 to 7.

Yeah, he wasn't happy that I kept trying to sit him still. He kept looking at me like, "Why Mommy? This is torture."

And then of course I gave in and he was off trying to find what else he could get his hands on...
Uncle Josh and Aunt Mary came in town. Here's Mace and Uncle J sporting their crimson pride!

Go check out The Monogrammin' Momma and her super-cute offerings.


Thank you Martina!!!

5 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Thanks for the plug! I'm glad Mason liked his shirt!

Rachel said...

Oh I love the shirt!! So cute. I also love his little sandals :)

Tiffany Norris said...

Love the shirt...but I love his teensy little sandals even more!

-- Laura -- said...

I thought this shirt was cute when I saw it on Martina's blog, but it's even cuter on Mason -- and I'm an Auburn girl!

Rachel said...

Sorry to post this here but I didn't have your email....you HAVE to enter Mason in this!!!!! http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/?cmp=OTC-Gap-DedicatedLaunchEmail-0923-Entry&EV=9232009_N_GKD&DI=53302684&CD=GNC_GAC

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker