I'm the one who likes all the baby toys...
Mason's content just banging a metal bowl with a wooden spoon (which he also stuffs in his mouth as a chew toy). He's also fascinated with water bottles (empty or full) and I keep an empty bottle in the car so he can play with it while I load up and he's stuck in the carseat. A scary item of interest is plastic bags; he likes the crinkling noise and will stick them in his mouth immediately (yikes, NO Mason NO!). But thank goodness Gigi gifted him with a special Crinkle toy- it looks like just a yellow cloth rag, but there's crinkle paper inside so it's a delight to Mason's ears AND can be laundered after he slobbers it with baby juice. And lastly, he loves paper...to eat.
Ha! Mason looks like he's perturbed that I'm taking a photo of him playing. Please excuse the mess in the background, I was cleaning and unpacking from my New Orleans trip...after 3 days I still have some things to get in order (*sigh*).
No comments:
Post a Comment