Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Going to Pop

I don't know exactly what happened...but in 1.5 weeks, I feel like I've really ballooned. And I can't blame it on the Thanksgiving feast because it began a few days before that.
WARNING: gripe session below
Yuck!

This must be the not-so-fun part of pregnancy now. I'm sooooooo big! The belly is no longer cute and fun; it's annoying and it hurts. I feel debilitated and blah 16 hours out of the day and I still have 2.5 months to go!

Oh and I think I'm going to pop. It's either Mason or my belly in general that feels like pushing upwards towards my ribs is a way to expand, but let me assure you that it's not. I have a very short torso and simply don't see how growth will happen any other way other than outwards.

I can still see my toes, but that's probably only because I have huge feet.

The week before Thanksgiving, I accidentally dropped my work Crackberry beneath my car seat. I sat outside of Starbucks for 30 minutes trying to maneuver my massive body to a position in order to fish it out from under my seat.

My limbs fall asleep if I stay in one position for too long. Weird.

I'm starting to wake up again in the middle of the night and have to reposition because this body is uncomfortable in general.

Also, last night at dinner, I had to lay down in order to carry on a conversation with my Supper Club girls. Sorry y'all!

Oh and after taking a picture of us, I realized just how whale-like I've become. I'm so sad it's no longer a cute preggos belly...it's a behemoth of a belly and it's swollen and not-so-cute.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker