Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Update 2 of 3

Much celebrating in Oklahoma!

I had my first Baby Shower and it was extremely special. Mom and Dad's church threw a shower for me on Sunday, December 28th, and Baby Mason and I were showered with many gifts and blessings. I could hardly believe that these wonderful ladies did this for me- and many didn't even know me before my visit. Mom and Dad have some precious friends in Enid!

I didn't get many pictures with my camera, but here are some to give you an idea of how much fun we had and how incredible these ladies were to me:

The table was so cute with baby blue accents; Mom and I had blue and white ribbon corsages to match the decor. I'm hoping someone took a picture of the table spread...it was adorable!

Mayson and Hannah reading through the Baby Book.

We played two games:
  1. Dirty Diaper Game- guess what kind of "poop" is in the diaper (melted chocolate candy bars in diapers)
  2. Name the Food- guess what food was in the unlabeled baby food jars
Both received many, many laughs. I think this picture was Michelle lamenting over how sorry she was for the baby that passed this "poop" (I thought the Heath Bar one would hurt too!)

Here is my gift from Mammie Kay (Mom's mom in OKC)


And then here's a picture of all my "loot" from the Shower...seriously well-gifted! And remember those New Balance baby shoes? They're in there too (good job Momma!).


It's also amazing to me that these women have been praying for me and Mason, that they're continuing to send up prayers for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and for the little guy to be healthy too.
THANK Y'ALL & GOD BLESS Y'ALL

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker