Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mason's Baby Bag

This morning I purchased the Kimberly Tote in Lemon Lime Dot by Bumble Bags The bag retails for $124, but I purchased it for $47 after finding an Online deal at www.babysteals.com =)
It's completely machine washable so I can toss the entire bag into the wash; there's a foldout detachable changing pad, several pockets for bottles miscellany, and the shoulder strap is long enough to fit over a stroller...FANCY!

This will likely be left for the nanny and babysitters as it's easy-to-clean and has several great organizing features. I still haven't decided if I'll "splurge" on a baby bag for myself or just use this one, but if I do, it will be one that can transition for work travel as well. There's always that Coach bag OR I just discovered Bumble Bags has a luxury line Queen Bee and it's an ahhhmazing diaper bag/work tote/travel bag!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker