I have lots of updates to share:
First of all, Christmas was awesome! Getting the family together can be a little overwhelming (we do have a large Smithbunch) but our crew has always been full of life and no one could ever accuse us of being boring. It was special thinking about how next year we'll have a tiny little guy to add to our crew and he'll get to experience celebrating with everyone too. Mason will be ~10 months Christamastime 2009. But even for Christmas 2008, Mason received more gifts than anyone else; and I'm guessing that since he's still in the womb and already getting spoiled, that he'll be spoiled rotten once he's out!
Oh and guess what Santa brought me this year...
The BOB Sport Utility Stroller This jogging stroller has the works {sun canopy; BOB suspension; safety harness; rear foot brake; seat recline, etc.}...I'm not supposed to say this, but it's my favorite Christmas gift =)
No comments:
Post a Comment