Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WooHoo!

Well, I can't get too excited (at least not so much that it'd raise my BP again), but my blood pressure was 125/73 today. It went back down. Dr. F advised me to begin weighing myself each morning to check to see if I gain more than 5 lbs within a 2 day period. He said this would be a cause for alarm (major Preeclampsia symptom) and should call him immediately. But other than that, my Hypertension will still be checked at my regular checkups, but it definitely went down!

YEA!
I know, I know... Just because this time my systolic was back in the "normal" range doesn't mean I'm off the hook with the Gestational Hypertension or potential Preeclampsia, but it was a blessing to know it's not as high as it had been.

WOOHOO!
I just have to remember the daily weigh-ins...
_______________________________

Oh and Mason is measuring at 30 weeks, which is a 2 week jump in size just from 1 week ago. The little guy's not so little now. By the way, I'm attributing that rapid growth to be the source of these unsightly stretch marks. Yep, they're finally revealed...faint reddish marks about 4 inches below my belly button. I've been checking for them every day so I can pinpoint that they visibly began showing (and itching) on Tuesday, December 9th. A sad day indeed!
I'm seriously hoping they're not nearly as visible as I think they are. Well, I know my little sis BeeBee will be honest with me over Christmas =)

1 comment:

The Faucett's said...

Amanda I am so happy for you and baby Mason to be doing better! I will keep praying for you! I can't believe he will be here soon. I am so anxious to meet him. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Love you!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker