Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well we arrived in Oklahoma on the 23rd and as usual, Gigi did a lovely job with making the house a Christmas-y treat.
Mace was excited to check everything out...
And of course he was spoiled the entire time. G even let him lick the mashed potatoes from the spatula!
CHRISTMAS EVE
Christmas Eve at the Smith's always includes a buffet-style party spread. Ahhhhmazing foods and a huge variety to choose from!
Mason and Daddy were bouncing off the walls from all the sugar.
And then we all settled down for a long winter's...game of Catch Phrase!
And Mason showed Grandadder and Gigi the new tricks he learned from Aunt BeeBee's iPad.
We were pretty stoked that Christmas was the next morning!
CHRISTMAS DAY
Gigi was excited when Mason woke up...that meant Christmas morning could really begin.
On the way to the tree and stockings... Still waking up, but excited about his stocking goodies.
Uncle Batman
Aunt BeeBee
Grandadder
Daddy
And then Gigi showed Mason his Santa gift- a mailbox and letters!
I love the creativity of this kid- Super Mason!
This was our first Christmas as a new family too!
And in the spirit of tradition, we ate another huge feast of turkey and dressing for lunch and went to the movie theater and watch the new Narnia movie.What a wonderful Christmas! Hope yours was filled with the wonder and joy of celebrating Christ's birth!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Oh my gosh, how much fun! Your family eats what we always eat on Christmas! Fun party food! I LOVE it that way! Because I keep eating and eating and eating and am never too overstuffed like I am when I eat a "real" meal. Haha!
Oh and Catch Phrase. I have the funniest memory of playing Catch Phrase with you and some of the UCM girls... do you remember that night? I don't even know where we were but it was HILARIOUS! And specifically when you were trying to make us guess the word "Tex Mex." Do you remember what you said?? Haha it was so funny, let me know if you don't and I will tell you, it was great.
Great family photo! Cute baby bump! Can't wait to see how her nursey comes along.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker