Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How to Keep a Busy Toddler Busy

He's sooo bored of TV all the time. Can you blame him? I can only take so much of Mickey Mouse & Handy Manny too.
Sometimes he just blatant yells, "Mommy entertain my growing brain!"
And I feel the pressure constantly...of the need to enrich and nurture my bright young tot {ha-isn't everyone's child a "brilliant genius"?}
We made just a couple of crafts for Thanksgiving...
So I've taken on the task of pulling him away from the TV {bad Mommy!} and we have a craft planned out now everyday until Christmas. Let's see if this will help us survive the monotony.

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

Girl! Playdates are KEY for a SAHM! Gets them out of the house, they get to play with friends, and they are tired when it's time to come home! We have one at least three days a week and then MDO one day a week. Y'all can come over here one day next week and we can let them tire themselves out!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker