...Is Folger's in Your Cup
Occasionally {as in maybe 3 times a week at most} I'll have a tiny bit of coffee to help get me up and going. Before Mason I did 6 cups a day {ri-dunk-ulous} but was able to pretty much quit cold turkey while preggers. Post-partum I slowly worked my way back to around 4 cups a day but waivered down to something like 2-3. Right now, even with Sweet Pea when I say I'm "drinking coffee" it's literally 1/2 cup of coffee and then I dilute it with 1/2 cup water just so I can get a taste and the jolt of energy {for those java lovers who are grossed out, I drink mine black}.
But I just wanted to note that Sweet Pea is kicking like crazy. I feel the baby going wild, so apparently even just 1/2 cup does it for both of us.
Oh and I'm counting down...one week from today we find out the baby's gender!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment