Wednesday, June 16, 2010

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

Well I wish I were called "Mellow" {I think I was much more mellow before becoming a Mommy}. Check out this little guy who turns my world upside-down...AND I wouldn't have it any other way!
And well, in reference to Yellow, it's Mason's favorite color. Seriously. He repeatedly shows interest in this particular crayon. He'll throw the others to break them into pieces, but for some reason he's treasured his yellow crayon. And rightly so:
Rock On with your bad SUNshiney self, my sweet YELLOW child =)

"I'm just mad about Saffron...She's just mad about me...They call me Mellow Yellow"

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Your son is such a cutie! I love seeing how you are with him! You're a great mommy! I can only wish I am as great of a mommy as you are to Mason!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker