Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Like A Girl

No more rompers. I put this on Mason yesterday morning.
Yes. He looks like a little girl.
NO. I will not do this to him again.
I have one other cute watermelon smocked romper with tags still attached. Tags will stay attached! At some point, little boys just outgrow the cutesy look and while the smocked Jon Jons are cute {see Memorial Day below}, even some of those are still borderline in my opinion.
But don't worry, I wasn't about to leave the house with a little girl. I put this on him and he was appropriately a little boy again.
We have a fun playdate with Carson today so I'll definitely make sure to keep him dressed all boy so he's not embarassed!

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

I absolutely agree! Colt and Mason are waaaay too old for those little bubbles!!! It makes them look like girls!!! I still put C in smocked Jon-Jons.... but usually only for church. There just comes a point with boys, where you have to cut it off!

Rachel said...

He's cute in anything!! :o)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker