I know it's officially June...actually it's even almost JULY...and well the Derby is the first weekend of May. HOWEVER, doesn't every little prepster need equestrian attire?

This is after church last Sunday.

If we're able to, I'd like for Mason to have the opportunity to ride when he gets older. Perhaps it's
my own Texas roots, or maybe it's just because I would have enjoyed it myself when I was younger. I've only ridden horses 4 times in my life
{all Western style}. Of course since Mason doesn't even like the Carousel right now, it's very possible he won't like horses until he's much older. But who knows- maybe I'll have a little polo player on my hands...
On a similar note, I'd like to report that Mason has added "neigh"ing to his animal sounds repertoire!
YAY!
2 comments:
I know I say this all the time, but he is adorable!! I love his little outfit!
And you look FABULOUS!!
Cute outfit! And cute baby!
Post a Comment