Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sugar Coma

My sweet Birthday Boy is in a sugar coma right now. Seriously. He fell out from the sugar rush this afternoon. His first taste of the sucrose treat and it's induced a nice long 3 hour+ nap. So I thought I'd post some photos from today:

Birthday Cupcakes
Birthday Wish
{yes, Nanny C was immediately next to his chair. I almost DIED while taking this photo but she promised me that I could slap her if he reached for the flame at any point...SHEESH!}
All day it's been his special day...and he's been spoiled to the max!
So the sugar addiction began... Yummy!

Happy Birthday Mason!

We'll celebrate a little more tonight too... After my Sleeping Handsome awakes!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

How CUTE! He LOVES that cupcake! Colton was the same way with his cake. It is so funny!!!!
Happy Birthday Mason!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker